Is there something wrong with my speedy?

I've been searching and posting in different threads the past couple of days... my Azur Speedy 25 has uneven checks and therefore slightly off center handles on one side. :weird:
I bought it off ebay but it's definitely authentic (a clone of my mono from the boutique) except for the canvas on one side!!
I searched the bag for all flaws and drove myself nuts:wacko:
The bags are handmade so I figured humans make mistakes and maybe LV is not as picky as it used to be..........:sad:
It's weird how all my mono bags line up perfectly but with the checks I guess it's too much for them at the factory :confused1:
I guess I really believed it when they said LV doesn't make "factory seconds" or less than perfect bags.

Replica's can be clones of authentic, I've seen some amazingly convincing replicas. I'd get it checked out, either on here or w/ carol diva because honestly, I doubt your bag is the ONE non-quality bag sent out by LV, they say they don't send out less than perfect bags, and I doubt they do, especially if it's such a big flaw that an average person can spot it.

It could be just a very convincing replica.