Is there something wrong with my Chanel beige Clair?

It is normal on a beige Claire or lighter colors flap. Its inevitable. The thread is even lighter color that the flap itself making it much more obvious.
Seen many threads on this beforehand where someone has noticed the same.
While on the black caviar flap it’s hardly noticeable, meantime the beige/ black lambskin is soft hence the stitch on it didn’t crack it’s stiff leather to get into it making it not viable on lambskins flap as well.

Hey guys, reviving an old thread to get some of your thoughts because I recently bought a beige Claire from a reseller and it has a different strap length when compared to my black.

The beige Claire has a shorter chain length than the black! It’s about 1cm (height difference) if double strap and becomes 2cm (height diff) if single strap, which means the absolute difference in strap is around 3-4cm. Both are 2021 Med CF in caviar but from different boutiques and countries. I’m doing a Zeko authentication on the beige Claire now and wondering if I’m over worrying since the reseller provided receipt and card and no negative reviews so far.

Hope to get some opinion from more experienced Chanel bag lovers here!

TIA!!

Attachments

• 1570AF14-B04A-45B9-BD9E-7832BE817144.jpeg
    1570AF14-B04A-45B9-BD9E-7832BE817144.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 27
Hey guys, reviving an old thread to get some of your thoughts because I recently bought a beige Claire from a reseller and it has a different strap length when compared to my black.

The beige Claire has a shorter chain length than the black! It’s about 1cm (height difference) if double strap and becomes 2cm (height diff) if single strap, which means the absolute difference in strap is around 3-4cm. Both are 2021 Med CF in caviar but from different boutiques and countries. I’m doing a Zeko authentication on the beige Claire now and wondering if I’m over worrying since the reseller provided receipt and card and no negative reviews so far.

Hope to get some opinion from more experienced Chanel bag lovers here!

TIA!!

Hi! How did it go with Zeko?
I also just bought a small white caviar double flap from TheRealReal (should be circa 2002 based on number) and was surprised to find the strap a bit shorter than my circa 90's lambskin small double flap. I initially thought maybe the previous owner altered it, and had it shortened. I now think maybe there just is some variation in strap lengths.

Hi! How did it go with Zeko?
I also just bought a small white caviar double flap from TheRealReal (should be circa 2002 based on number) and was surprised to find the strap a bit shorter than my circa 90's lambskin small double flap. I initially thought maybe the previous owner altered it, and had it shortened. I now think maybe there just is some variation in strap lengths.
Zeko verified it’s authentic, she said strap length is not an indicator of authenticity :smile:

Reactions: flyingfree27