Is there something in the air?

SallyC

May 24, 2006
After having a bit of a bag purchase "rest" since I bought my Whiskey paddie ages ago (my one and only), I have now ordered a Moka quilted Bay from Sacoche Boutique (I am now so nervous about it's arrival I could squeal), and I'm really tempted to buy a mini Paddington Capsule in Blue Nuit for those Autumn/Winter nights out. Has someone sprinkled me with PF dust?

Caught up on a different thread about PFers getting together - I would love that, would be good to share the company of the like-minded!

SallyC, congrats on the bay!!! Did they have it at a good price?

Mona, they are having a sale right now. I received a list of B bags marked down 50-60% off.

I bought the quilted Bay for £550 - it seemed almost too good to be true as I saw the exact same in House of Fraser (UK based department store) for nearly £1000. But I checked and double checked here about the store's authenticity. The sales assistant is also going to run me up a fake customs declaration for $20 so I don't get hit with custom duty. And she sent me a picture for me to drool over until it arrives!

No, they don't have a website, but they will send you pictures of anything you are interested in. They are a Chloe store in Bahrain. You can phone them 00973 17587874 or e-mail them [email protected]. I have spoken to them over the phone and they speak good English and are very helpful. I think they are about two hours ahead of us in the UK.

What are you tempted to buy out of interest?