Is there really a box shortage?

My SA hinted that it would be a LONG wait on a black box kelly...now, I guess "long" could mean anything, but when I asked "over 2 years"?, she just shrugged. Sorry this is not more helpful.

My local store had what looked like 2 box Plume. A black one and a Rouge H one, I think. Plus some smaller bags like Jige, etc. Maybe it's just the larger, more popular bags like Birkins & Kellys that are a problem?

I asked recently and was told that no, they have seen a few coming in here and there. Perhaps it was given a little rest the last year to perk interest in it back up. As soon as people notice something is not so easily available, then they all want it suddenly lol.

That's probably true! we do all want what we can't have. Much as I love my birkins for themselves, I can't deny part of the allure is the thrill of the chase...one feels so lucky when one actually gets to buy one!

How about a vintage black Box Kelly? I was able to purchase a gorgeous one from a reputable dealer at a fantastic price and I ADORE it!

In fact, there was a stunning one on eBay recently.....28cm black Box with palladium (I know you want gold) for a VERY reasonable price and I think that one went to a lucky lady on this forum....I think! At least, I hope so!!!!