Is there no more striped legacy lining on the new spring items?

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I was looking on the website and found these that orginially had striped lining and these spring items dont:tdown: does that mean there is no more striped lining even on the peytons? I just went back and checked the older colors of the peytons say printed fabric lining where the 2 new colors the canvas and purple patent says fabric lining only! I guess since its 2nd genaration like the framed satchels I dont know I hope not!

12822_bgnwt_a3_inside.jpg

13776_b4bo_a2_back.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2008
^^^I hope they don't eliminate it, but it almost seems like they are...I haven't seen legacy lining in awhile... I wish they would bring back the legacy stripe lining... I LOVE that lining! Everything is so plain jane now...:crybaby:

New LEGACY BOUTIQUE LEATHER JOSIE

Front zip-closure
Glove-tanned leather or metallic leather
Legacy stripe fabric lining
(per the website for the gold one)

New PATENT JOSIE

Front zip-closure
Patent leather
9 (L) x 5 (H)
(for the pat green one)

New SUEDE CELESTE

Interior zip pocket
Exterior front zipper pocket
Exterior back framed clasp pocket
Turnlock closure that folds over
Suede leather
30" strap
17 1/2" drop
11 3/4 (L) x 6 3/4 (H) x 1 (W)
(for the suede celeste)

New LEATHER CELESTE FOLDOVER FLAP

Interior zip pocket
Exterior front zipper pocket
Exterior back framed clasp pocket
Turnlock closure that folds over
Tanned burnished leather
30" strap
17 1/2" drop
11 3/4 (L) x 6 3/4 (H) x 1 (W)
(for the new celeste in reg. leather)

Peyton and Haversack both say just fabric lining, tho the rest say they should have legacy stripe lining but the pictures don't show it...

kers

Apr 2, 2008
Me three...whenever I open a bag with legacy stripe lining, people always go, "Ooooohhh!" It's definitely a selling point because it makes the bag seem that much more quality.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
^^ Their website info is frequently incorrect. I bet they have changed it...yet another way to cut costs. :P I have left my SA to confirm this, because I know that JAX will probably not have the correct answer. I'm sure they already have some of these items and can look.

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
^^ Their website info is frequently incorrect. I bet they have changed it...yet another way to cut costs. :P I have left my SA to confirm this, because I know that JAX will probably not have the correct answer. I'm sure they already have some of these items and can look.
Thanx Baglady I checked in the look book again on the green pearl peyton and it says stiped legacy lining I hope the purple and the green has it! It just looks so much nicer when you open your bag! It makes me smile!:smile:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
^^ It makes me smile too, and people frequently compliment the lining! I hope the Peytons will have it!!

kayyle

O.G.
Aug 1, 2008
Canada
Oh no! I hope they don't cut that out for everything. The legacy lining is the reason behind some of my purchases !!

jayde123

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out!
Nov 8, 2008
MN
I love the legacy lining too! It has made the difference on whether I chose a bag or not! (I also love the tattersall). They are deal makers or breakers sometimes! I hope some crazy executive at Coach doesn't make a stupid decision to stop featuring these gorgeous linings.