Is there much difference in light gold hardware?

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
Hi everyone I’m looking into getting a flap soon and I’m deciding between a light gold hardware and silver. For those who have light gold hardware does it look more silver in person? Because in pictures it looks silver? I actually prefer having a light gold hardware but I’m wondering if there’s much difference between these two?

Reactions: coquette_ish
Do the classic flaps that come in light gold consider seasonal or classic?

My boutique says classics only come in gold hw or silver hw.

Yes, the light gold hws are seasonal. True classic line comes only in gold and silver.

Here i’ve also a photo of Light Gold Vs Gold hw for everyone’s reference.

Attachments

• 78F1D7AC-4117-4B5D-8121-4BBBB6341841.jpeg
    78F1D7AC-4117-4B5D-8121-4BBBB6341841.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 885
It can look like silver under bright light specially in the boutique under all the spotlights.. When I was looking at my square mini with light gold hw I wasn't sure at first if it was light gold or silver but the SA pointed it out to me lol!

I bought a mini a couple of years ago and I didn't even realize it was light gold hardware until a few weeks later! I thought it was silver until I looked closely. Like foxyqt says, it can look silver under bright light. :smile:

Once you've noticed it, though, you won't go back to mistaking it for silver hardware (at least IMO).

LGHW is my favourite hardware....kinda like a metallic champagne colour. And it can get mistaken for silver in certain lighting. I have a GHW c/f and the LGHW looks more modern and fresh (still love the GHW though!)