Is there Longchamp lovers here from Australia?

I'm from Syd[emoji3]
There's lot of offer in gumtree for longchamp and they are brand new & original.
I haven't owned one myself, still in love with MK and MBMJ though[emoji13]

I'm from Syd[emoji3]
There's lot of offer in gumtree for longchamp and they are brand new & original.
I haven't owned one myself, still in love with MK and MBMJ though[emoji13]

Me from Sydney too!!! Can't get my heart apart from Longchamp due to its extra lightweight and simple design. :P

Hello!! I'm from Sydney!!

I'm usually shopping in MLC instead QVB in Sydney

Actually a very few style in 'discontinued' color are sale which pretty sold out

Classic colour such as black, brown, red, grey are never sale!!

Never having sale after xmas too

Me! I'm from Melbourne, I've got a few items from the Collins st store but limited editions are so hard to come by. I'm waiting for a monogram item (sadly it's not mine, it's my sister's present) but I'm excited nonetheless.

I've just noticed their Australian website has had some price increases, with our seemingly falling dollar it was bound to happen eventually. They also no longer have the Neo in Bilberry, anyone know if that's been discontinued? It's still showing on US sites.

I've just noticed their Australian website has had some price increases, with our seemingly falling dollar it was bound to happen eventually. They also no longer have the Neo in Bilberry, anyone know if that's been discontinued? It's still showing on US sites.

as far as I know, it was discontinued and I dont see it on the US LC site.