Is there life after handbags?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you do while on a ban?

2. Well, I am on ban, but really don't want anything, so I am enjoying what I have!

3. appreciate the bags i already have. that being said i am still unable to get very many bags so i never really have a need for a ban :P such is the life of a student.

4. ^ Ditto.... ;)

5. same:P or i get a less expensive obsession. this fall i was obsessed with china glaze nail polish and right now i am obsessed with head bands (from forever 21 mostly....):yes:

6. Do you read more? find a new obsession? spend more time with your husband?

7. Take the very few out that I have...admire, carry different one's. It is amazing how much use my bags get when I am unable to purchase MORE bags!!!

The last time I did this, I found that there were a couple bags that I really didn't like/want anymore. So I sold them to fund a new bag!!! Worked out great for me!!!

8. I moved out of the purse brand subforums on tPF and into the Playground (GD, Up to the Minute, Television, R&F, the Kitchen, Money talks and Travel). Lots of fun discussions going on all around tPF! :yes:

9. I buy shoes!!!

10. knitknitknitknitknitknitknitknit

My knitting productivity increases nearly exponentially when I am not shopping! But then I buy yarn.

11. ^^^oooh. watcha makin'?

12. I just start using my other bags. Switch it up often, keeps things fun and new still. :yes:

13. Ooh I did just buy 4 pairs of shoes... New dog toys and doggie beds, a new painting for the family room and going to an orchid show on Saturday....

:confused1: gosh this ban is going to be expensive

14. Cheap shoes! That look pricey of course! =)

15. I'm trying to replace my shopping addiction with exercising! :smile: