Is there hope for this preloved love bracelet?

I got a shine treatment (less abrasive than the polish) to mine and it came back like new. This one would require a good polish in my opinion and it will look perfect :smile: Don’t forget that the polish can only be done 3 times for this piece of jewelry. And that once you wear it, it will scratch again.. Good luck with your purchase!

Last edited:
Reactions: scheurin
Yeah looks normal ...mine are similar have had them polished once the JUC I take off and don’t wear often only because it’s easy to take on and off which isn’t recommended with the love. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: lvjunkyxo
Looks like normal wear and tear to me too. You could use town talk gold polishing cloth to help restore some shine on the braclet. As already mentioned above, you’ll likely scratch it again as normal wear and tear, so I wouldn’t worry about the scratches on it.
let us know what you decide in the end! :biggrin:

I don’t think the scratch is too deep - I got a very deep scratch/gouge in mine and Cartier was able to fix it (was sent off to New York)

The outside scratches look like normal wear and tear but I’m wondering how the inside of the bracelet is all scratched up too?

I’ve had my LOVE for 9 years now and the inside of my LOVE is pristine.

I can only assume the previous owner used to stack the bracelet with something that would slide inside the bracelet?

Reactions: MBeech
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me authenticate this love I bought on eBay. The shape seems a little off ... everything else checks out but I’m not sure! What do you guys think ?? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 4314F82B-D6C6-43D9-8BDA-11B95AE4502D.jpeg
    4314F82B-D6C6-43D9-8BDA-11B95AE4502D.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 61