Is there going to be a PCE next month -- February?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, just saw that! Thanks for the info!

2. I just got mine in the mail today.

3. Dang, nothing in the mail today. :sad: Oh well, maybe tomorrow, since I'm out in the West.

4. Got mine in the mail today. Boy if this wasn't on time, my tax refund should be here by next week! Yay!

5. Got mine today!

6. For PCE, am I able to use it on an item order just in case what I want isn't in the store?

7. Nothing here yet :tumbleweed:

8. PCE cannot be used online, but if you go to the boutique and they don't have what you are looking for they can order it for you upon its availability :yes:

9. I just got a 25% off PCE card today :smile:

10. I've gotten one the last few times and didn't use them, I hope I'm not on the naughty list.

I will plead my case to the Coach gods..........

#1 I'm getting $3500 from the IRS on friday
    #2 I haven't gotten a new bag in a long time
    #3 My birthday is Feb 15th
    #4 DH owes me

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

11. I guess I have to wait until the end of the week before I know if I get one. The last three events, my card arrived the day before the event started. I don't like to wait.:nogood:

12. Any restrictions?

13. Haven't gotten one yet..........:sad:

14. I got mine yesterday which is a real shock because usually I get mine the week AFTER the event has begun. Now to decide. . . .

15. I called Coach and the SA I spoke to said there are NO restrictions this time around. YAAAAY