Is there going to be a PCE next month -- February?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, If anyone is not using there PCE card for this coming Feb 6 event I would be forever grateful if I may use yours. I am in need of a sabrina bag badly!
    Thank you so very much! :smile:

2. I've never heard of the outlets doing PCE.

3. Same here. I've heard of "outlet shoppers" getting PCE cards...trying to lure them to shop at FP.

4. In this economy they should just give them to everyone!!!

5. Well hopefully because of the economy more cards then usual will be sent out.

6. ^^^Let's hope so!!!

7. I went to the boutique tonight and heard it wasn't a PCE, it was something else...

8. Any details???:confused1:

9. No...I can't remember what she said. It was a CSE or something like that and that was all I could get since there were customers in the store and they don't wish to talk about sales with potential FP buyers nearby.

10. It's a customer shopping event at the fp store

11. Is it one of the worthless $50 on $150 deals? I hope not!

12. ^^^That's probably what it is. It only works out well if you're buying accessories.

13. OMG you made me choke when I read that! My asthma's bad tonight. :wtf:

14. it is a 25% off postcard to use at fp

15. The almighty/all-knowing Customer Service Event guru, WhoWho, has spoken! :tup:

Hehe, thanks for the info!!!