Is there going to be a PCE next month -- February?

I don't think I will get one. If anyone has a PCE card they won't be using I would greatly appreciate it. Last time around a wonderful member gave me one, and I was able to get my mom a Christmas gift. I haven't bought anything for my self in so long and desperately want a Sabrina. Unfortunately I can't afford a full price bag right now so it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nicki

I called my nearest boutique today, to ask if I could get a price adjustment for PCE.

Me: "I know PCE starts next week and I wanted to know if I could get a price adjustment on my spectator."

SA: "Yes, just bring it in and we'll do that for you..."
*Pause* *Realization*
How did you know about PCE? We haven't gotten our list yet..."

Me: :P :"Someone called me about it" :whistle:

Note: What list? :thinking:

Don't you love when that happens? I have to be careful mentioning TPF in the boutique sometimes. Most of the SAs have heard of it and think it's awesome but one or two act like we're Coachie Spies or something. Sheesh. :wlae:

If the next PCE is to begin Feb 6th, which is next Friday, should cards not start arriving soon? Has anyone received one?

I am full of anticipation. Oh, I hope I get one.

Doesn't look like anyone got it yet. Hopefully, starting by next week they'll come pouring in. I hope I get it too. Time to start saving the dough! I'm sooo eyeing that Silver small hobo right now. *drool*

I've just shopped at the Outlet for the first time, in a veryyy long time. I doubt I'll get one, though.

I'm not really sure it matters whether you shop at the outlets or fp. There have been people who've posted in the past they always get the PCE and only shop at the outlets. We'll see.