Is there going to be a PCE next month -- February?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We do not sell cards to each other :nogood: members share them with other members in another thread.

2. I don't think I will get one. If anyone has a PCE card they won't be using I would greatly appreciate it. Last time around a wonderful member gave me one, and I was able to get my mom a Christmas gift. I haven't bought anything for my self in so long and desperately want a Sabrina. Unfortunately I can't afford a full price bag right now so it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nicki

3. Don't you love when that happens? I have to be careful mentioning TPF in the boutique sometimes. Most of the SAs have heard of it and think it's awesome but one or two act like we're Coachie Spies or something. Sheesh. :wlae:

4. Does anyone know if the Boutique PCE is around the same time?

5. Doesn't look like anyone got it yet. Hopefully, starting by next week they'll come pouring in. I hope I get it too. Time to start saving the dough! I'm sooo eyeing that Silver small hobo right now. *drool*

I've just shopped at the Outlet for the first time, in a veryyy long time. I doubt I'll get one, though.

6. I'm not really sure it matters whether you shop at the outlets or fp. There have been people who've posted in the past they always get the PCE and only shop at the outlets. We'll see.

7. I haven't received one yet. And they usually call first most of the time...

8. We are Coachie spies! We report back all of our findings and post spy pics too! :graucho:

9. Haha! :whistle:

10. Shhhhhh we're on undercover missions. Let 'em wonder.

11. ^^^That's right! :supacool:

12. Remember that Dillard's might be having the 30% off all Coach items at the same time as PCE!

13. No Dillards in my area. :crybaby:

14. Yeah no Dillards here either. I am hoping for a PCE since my birthday is the 6th. Crossing my fingers!

15. You would think the Boutique would have called someone by now....