Is there color difference in monogram NF

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was comparing my 2011 monogram NF with pictures of more recent NF, and it seems canvas of the newer ones look more darker. Is this true?

2. #2 May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Hmmm... I'd think it would depend on the contrast settings of your computer? That's why a lot of sellers write the 'color may vary due to user screen settings' disclaimers :smile:

3. Ah I see, thank you :smile:

4. Photographs can vary considerably depending on the colour balance settings used at the time, and as has been mentioned photographs can also look different when viewed on different screens. However you can sometimes see some variation in canvas (both mono and DE) because it isn't always possible to exactly mix the dyes used from batch to batch. I think there is a thread somewhere discussing this with some photos of the mono canvas.

5. Thank you :smile: