is there anywhere online to trade Coach bags??

I totally agree! Trading only and I would only trust other tpf'ers. We know what's what and the majority of us treat our bags well.
I agree . . . you would have to know you left your love with a trustworhty soul. I would be all over this though. This reminds me of a book I grabbed at our beach house on the way to catch some rays (a totally easy read) that was similarly themed:

http://www.amazon.com/Shoe-Addicts-...8&qid=1345038517&sr=1-60&keywords=shoe+novels

This idea is brilliant!

That's an excellent idea! It's good for when you get a bag, use it a couple times and fall out of love with it. The key would be authenticating what is being swapped to avoid the dreaded "Foach" issues. You'd have to hire Hyacinth and Dem Ram, lol. :smile:

I wish I could find a group for this. I have a few bags that are great but don't exactly work for me anymore. An even swap is the only way I see myself being happy to let them go. I refuse to use fb but maybe if I hit google I can find something.

I totally agree! Trading only and I would only trust other tpf'ers. We know what's what and the majority of us treat our bags well.

This. It's a no go for me otherwise.

I prefer to deal with tpfers on bonanza and ebay as well but there have been mega scams pulled by long term tpfers...

You just never can be too careful and too trusting.

I prefer to deal with tpfers on bonanza and ebay as well but there have been mega scams pulled by long term tpfers...

You just never can be too careful and too trusting.

I don't think I'd do it anyway. I won't even buy a bag that says used on eBay. I like to know it is MINE and I ripped those tags off and spent my money for it.

I like to get attached to things, so when the time comes to return, if I love it, I may be upset.