Is there anything that would make you stop...

shopmom411 said:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

...dear God, I'm never gonna get to work at this rate......

I'm at work, but I was up so late last night I can't get anything done :nuts:

I have to admit, I don't get the Johnny Depp thing you girls have. My guy is Hugh Jackman:love: He acts, sings, dances and what a body:heart: I'm very superficial:lol:

LOL!!!! You guys are going to be the death of me yet!!!

GraceKelly....have you seen "Someone like You"? Went out and bought the DVD....maybe watched it like a hundred times already.

....but Johnny is my first love......

Baggaholic said:
I want them both!!!! In my bed in 10 minutes!!!

lol,... hopefully my husband will never see this post!

Careful with this Baggs, Hugh did the Aussie gay guy Peter (can't remember last name) on Broadway and there were all these nasty rumors about him being gay. You might not want him there with another guy:nuts:

you're all cracking me up!!!

kristie, this was a great thread idea and pretaining to that topic, i don't think i have anything better to add then what was already posted.

gracekelly said:
I don't get the Johnny Depp thing you girls have.

I don't get it either. I was beginning to think I was the only woman in the world that wasn't attracted to him. My mother and sister think he is adorable.

Now, if say Clive Owen were to come up to me and say he would be my love slave forever if I gave up Hermes, well I would have to give that some serious thought. :love:

Back to reality: I think only money issues or decrease in quality would ever stop me from buying from Hermes