is there anything like this?

1. I'm hoping to come across some type of chanel that is basically long wallet sized BUT has a chain? kind of like a clutch but in case I want to wear it on my shoulder it has a chain that would allow me to do so. All I would carry is my mj zip skinny key pouch, cell, and maybe a lip gloss and nano. Key is that I would like it small and compact. Is this just a dream?

2. are you talking about the east west flap?

3. There's a thread about something like this.
    It's almost flat and is kind of like a flat wallet on a chain.
    You can wear it across the body messenger style or double up the chain and wear it like a litle flap bag.
    My NM has several in stock now.

4. ^^Not the east west, thats too big, I'm looking for something small that can fit into a long champ tote for when go shopping or out to lunch on break. I either travel really light or I jam pack my tote, no in betweens lol.

Really swanky? I'll do a search then thanks. Was this fairly recent?

5. I guess I'm not using the right key words.. : /

6. o no, i was just mistaken! i think i know what you are talking about. is it like a wallet/purse? i almost got one from the mademoiselle line. it came in black and coral with vertical white stitching on it?

7. Yes, there is a little clutch type thing like that except it does not have all the organizing pockets as a regular wallet.

8. really? What is it called? I'm so excited now!

9. I don't know the official nam of it but here are a couple of pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ^that's the one I was referring to! I love this little bag!

11. its called something like the wallet purse....w/ cc slots!
    I just have one pic. I bought it on eBay, for 795.00 Retail
    in cavier w/ gold chain

12. Oops, here's the pic.

DSCN07340001.JPG
  13. It retails $925.

14. I was looking at that wallet just the other day. It was on the 'sport' wearing mannequin and it was strung across the torso. :heart: I loved it! :heart: I even took it off the mannequin to check it out.

I couldn't decide if I would ever actually use it though. For what reason and why. So I put it back. I still love it but bought a new pair of Chanel ballet flats instead.

15. i bought mine like 5 years ago and it was 995.oo
    they only had black then, now they come in all colors
    its a great outing bag football and baskey ball games
    doesnt hold to much.. has alot of card space
    i need a big purse to carry it as wallet lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice