Is there anyone here who isn't crazy about LV bags, but loves the LV...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
small accessories?

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I've fallen out of love with LV handbags...yet, I am obsessed with the small accessories like the wallets, pouches, agendas, etc. I only own one LV handbag (Alma in monogram canvas, won in a magazine essay contest) and after extensive research:shame: :lol: , I can only name a few bags that I'd actually like to own. I like the Epi leather Speedy and Petit Noe...but not quite enough to want to buy one. (I won't turn down a free one!!!;) )

But for some reason lately, I love the wallets and all of the other little stuff. It's not about price because many of the wallets cost just as much as some of the bags. Lately, I like the idea of looking inside of one of my all leather bags (like a Thickskin or a Gryson handbag) and seeing smaller luxuries...Just for me to see. Oh, how I've changed.:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Anyone else feel the same? And this is in no way a criticism to those who love LV handbags; I love seeing other people with them. I just obsess over the smaller LV items now.

I love LV anything. But sometimes it's not appropriate to carry a LV bag and that's why I invest in LV accessories. Love looking in my other handbags and seeing all those adorably expensive accessories. They me feel so good! Like a personal secret. :tender::love:

I can't think of an lv bag I want right now, except maybe a Saleya. I've noticed that I've been checking out the accessories on eLuxury lately instead of bags. DH asked what bag I would like to get for Christmas, and all I asked for was the Damier Trousse make-up pouch. I already have a new lv wallet, so now I think I might need a cles' for my b-day next month. It's really weird that I don't want a bag.

I'm the opposite, I am a bag lover and could care less about acquiring accessories. I do want a mono wapity but to me that's another bag I would use to go to a party or small casual get together when a big bag would be out of place. I have no desire to get a cles or wallet which I think is so odd bec. I love the bags so much. I feel like I want a zillion lv bags(mono speedy 30, vavin gm, red epi speedy, epi speedy in toledo, mono papillon 30, an epi or mono alma), that's a lot to want, lol. I like variety, I seriously like changing my bag every couple of days it's just a thrill I like to indulge in. But I know what you mean about getting a kick out of seeing one of your little luxuries on the inside of your bag, I have a red signature coach wallet and burberry nova check cosmetic case that I just love to look at in my bags and handle as well even though I know that no one really sees them! I don't like changing my wallet bec. that's a pita for me so I just know I'll keep using this red wallet for a while before I tire of it, I seem to use a wallet for 2 yrs straight before tiring of it. this one is still under a year and my love is still going strong!

I love both, but I know I can't have too many bags. I'm merging on to 6 bags, and even at that point I think it's too much. I love admiring other people's collections, but for myself? No way, I'm a minimalist.

Accessories, on the other hand...hehe, I really want to build up a cles collection one of these days! And a collection of porte monnaie rondes...those are soooo cute!

I'm the reverse. Some of the accessories cost close to a bag so I think that's money I could use for another bag. Although, I do like the cles/small agendas, but not much more beyond that.

I've only been buying LV accessories lately - perhaps because I bought the LV bags I like, and can't spend any more on bags!

I buy bandeaus, PTI's, key chains, and the cosmetic bags/poches. I hope LV comes out with an interesting handbag (at least IMO) in the spring. :smile:

I'm obsessed with the accessories too! I like the bags, but I haven't brought myself to buy one yet. I like looking in my bag and seeing all the LV stuff, but it's like my little secret. :P

I :heart: it all! If I am uninspired about a bag, I'll always be able to find some accessories that get me going, or vice versa. I'm very easily entertained by anything and everything LV....:P