Is there anyone here who isn't crazy about LV bags, but loves the LV...

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

bagoholicvicky

Purse Addict
Oct 17, 2006
A tiny island
Bags were always no. 1s on my list, but now, I am pretty contented with my bag collection and has started to look at the accessories! Ohhh... so bad for my bank account. :yucky:

I don't have many small goods to start with, but I do have to say that LV's wallets lasts and lasts forever. They look so nice and new even after years! I don't carry my LV wallet around anymore, unless I am overseas, cos I carry too many cards and other rubbish in my wallet.

I LOVE the accessories for their ability in jazzing up my bags though! :supacool:

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
lv anything except for the sneakers. kinda nerdy....
:crybaby: Nerdy one here I wear white sneakers and must say for the price. My LV best sneakers are the best I've ever owned plus they last forever! I must go through my cheap old keds like every 2 months!:nuts:

meela188

O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
i love lv bags but i seem to be venturing into the world of accessories lately for some odd reason. but i do usually stick to accessories i can use to adorn my bags like keychains, scarves, etc. i do however want a wallet i was deciding between a groom pochette or a damier accordian but they are soooo expensive. i think $600 is way too much to pay for a wallet but then again this is coming from a girl who just spent $350 on a keychain, im so cunfused:confused1:

GoldenLeopardLady

"Accessories Piggy!"
O.G.
May 20, 2006
Southern Girl! (now)
I am probably crazier about the accessories BUT I love the bags and have a nice collection of them too. The accessories are the cutest though aren't they? Tiny LV... Cute, cute, cute!