Is there anyone here who doesn't own H?

Amy, I have a small Karo(cosmetic bag) and a couple of scarves, plus a bookmark! You, my dear, have your priorities straight, and the Kelly will come. In the meantime what a marvelous role model you are for your children. I don't know anyone more deserving of posting here when you feel like it than you!

Best wishes!

I was seriously thinking of getting an evelyne untill I saw it IRL. I do have some pochettes a tie, perfume and cadena, so I DO enjoy the designs of the house, just not all of it. lol

Thanks for starting this great thread Amy. You know sometimes I feel out of sorts here...like i don't "belong" because I don't own an H bag either, but I still keep coming back. I will also admit to coming here and wishing some of life situtations were different. We deal with other family issues and have taken financial responsiblity for them over the past few years where others have turned their heads. I easily couldv'e had a Birkin by now, but "that ain't happening"! Not now and quite possibly not ever. But that is OK...It's like going to the Louvre and admiring the "MONA LISA"...I know she is not going home with me either...Maybe in the form of a post card or a refridgerator magnet, but she won't be hanging on my wall...:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Dreams can come true
and your one lady that truly deserves it
loved your post

Amy
Your amazing!
I felt so humbled by your post , and so proud of the ladies that responded what an amazing bunch of women!

Fashion can be bought
style cant , my goodness all the ladies here have oodles of style, and great compassion which is so attractive.

x

Dear Amy, I have one Scarf! I too dream of owning a Hermes Bag, so I know that I am in good company! I agree with the other ladies, good things come to good people. I remember wanting a LV Seedy, 23 years ago and they were 300 plus dollars at the time, to me that was an enourmous amt to spend on a bag however I am a proud owner of one 20 years later. You will get your dream bag someday. You are a lady with your priorities in the right place, your son is far more important. Thank goodness for great mother's. You will be rewarded someday. Hugs coming your way Amy. :heart:

Kudos to you amytude:tup: for priotizing your family first than your self.

tPF is a great place for bag-gaholics but proceed with caution:P...great source of information and knowledge floating around but not for a person of weak disposition esp when your feeling "low", IMO.

lots of enabling...too much fanaticism of the brand (dunk!:P)....ehherrm! rather appreciation/loyalty. you lurk, :drool:, went :nuts: and will want some orange fix :sweatdrop: for immediate gratification...then (esp if you live in the other side of the world) you'll be greeted with "no birkins for walk-ins!" lolz! dont forget....owning H (specifically, birkin) is not for everybody (why? lolz!)...and you may get frustrated with the politics and may get the feeling the brand is unattainable (another why? lolz!).

the forum is a good relaxation source...lots of real and cool people around, some drama (pretty amusing thou) and very good information source. All you have to do is just sit, relax and read around. Just stay :supacool:!!!

Wish you all the Best!:smile:

Amy, as a mom with twins, one definitely PDD (no official diagnosis) and the other with Asperger's/NLD I feel for you. This forum absolutely gives me all kinds of ideas, but mostly it gives a much needed distraction. I hope you can find the same here, and when the time id right, your Kelly. Please PM me if you want to talk.:heart:

The only Hermes I own is a gold and orange clic clac bangle, which I LOOVE! I am starting to save for a birkin as soon as my paycheck is in - and hopefully curb my lust for bags untill I have saved enough for a Birkin! Luckily my mom has a gold Kelly and will maybe get a black/ gold HW Birkin this year, so I will be able to borrow them :nuts:

i do not own anything from Hermes and getting a birkin or kelly is close to impossible in where i live. I have a family with 2 young kids.
Hermes forum is a place i come to learn abt bags, the love of my life. i know it is impossible for me to own a Birkin or a Kelly now. But it is aim, a dream. i come in here to admire and learn.
This is a place which motivates me to work hard when things are down. A place where i tell myself that i will not waste money so that i can fly to Paris to buy my Hermes bag.

amy, thanks for the courage to share your story here - your strength & the responsibilities taken to fulfil your child's needs/piorities has been very admirable... ((hugs))

your life that you have shared with your dearest child is definitely worth much much much more than a hermes bag...

pls do not feel bad abt a bag - bear in mind that good things will definitely come back to you in folds, hang in there & stay strong always!! :biggrin:

i do not own anything from Hermes and getting a birkin or kelly is close to impossible in where i live. I have a family with 2 young kids.
Hermes forum is a place i come to learn abt bags, the love of my life. i know it is impossible for me to own a Birkin or a Kelly now. But it is aim, a dream. i come in here to admire and learn.
This is a place which motivates me to work hard when things are down. A place where i tell myself that i will not waste money so that i can fly to Paris to buy my Hermes bag.

Dreams can come true!
Sometimes you can find some great vintage kellys for reasonable price

keep dreaming I did and found my fave box calf in the end

:idea:

hugs to you amy. i have much respect for you. thank you for sharing your story. even though i have several H bags, you are far more blessed than me because you have something i've been longing for....a beautiful child......priceless.