Is there anyone here who doesn't own H?

amytude...I think I remember you from earlier days and recall that you are an amazing mom!! I also believe good things do come to those who wait...perhaps you can start a small fund while you learn...perhaps at some point you can get small items that are less expensive (b-day or Christmas??) -- and eventually we can help you even find a slightly used bag for far less money to satisfy your dream -- good luck with your son...and hope to see you around here!

BTW, many of us have moments where we surely are not in buying mode as well! Sometimes I do have to hang back a bit when I'm feeling weak but do enjoy it.....

Hello Amy! So sorry to hear about your son as well. I admire you very much for what you are doing. I've worked with autistic children in uni and I know how tough it can be. Sending you a big hug as well.

I started out with a twilly as well (about 5 years ago). I'm sure your Kelly is on its way. Waiting will just make it better:smile:

Amy, I'm sorry to hear about your son and I hope he gets better soon. God bless!

As to the purse forum, it makes me happy just by looking at other people's gorgeous bags. I love the community here, in other forums that I hang at, the people are more snarky and not so friendly, and more inclined to jeer. Love the people here who make this forum into such a nice place to hang!

I, too, am so sorry about your son. I guess I am lucky that I have never wanted a Hermes bag. I don't like them and wouldn't want to pay the price for one. They just don't "speak" to me I guess.

Amytude--Thanks for posting. You bring things into perspective. What you are doing is so important. And he was given to you because you can help, teach and protect him like no other.
It is a great diversion to hang out here and drool. And some of the jokes!:shocked::blush: Your Kelly will come.
Best to you.

Big Cyber hugs to your entire family. I understand your day-to-day challenge, but I sure hope you could take a break from time to time with all of us here at tPF. We will stand by you before your Kelly arrives.

I don't have a Birkin or Kelly... just an Evelyne ... but I love looking at all the beautiful bags that others have. I think I'll be able to get a Kelly in 2008 and it's fun to try to figure out what leather/color I want. I think the anticipation is half the fun!

I don't have a Birkin or Kelly... just an Evelyne ... but I love looking at all the beautiful bags that others have. I think I'll be able to get a Kelly in 2008 and it's fun to try to figure out what leather/color I want. I think the anticipation is half the fun!

Don't say "'just' an Evelyne"! All H is beautiful and valuable to us.:heart:

Amy *hugs* I have been saving for a Kelly forever but other stuff always comes up. So I know how frustrating it can be! But you definitely have your priorities straight!
I am hoping for a Kelly in 2008. Hoping! I love dreaming with everyone here though and drooling over their pics! Don't worry, your time will come!!! :heart: And it will be even sweeter to get that Kelly!!!:yahoo:

Amytude, I don't own any Hermes at present time (except for a bottle of amazone light perfume I bought on a perfume discount site eons ago), but someday I will. Right now I like to live vicariously through others' beautiful pictures, learn about all the leathers, and the whole Hermes shopping experience.
Hugs to you and your family. My sister has handicaps so I can relate. I wish you all the best. :smile: :heart:

Amy hugs to you and your family, I am also waiting for a kelly, I just love reading this forum and looking at the wonderful bags, stick around if you can, the ladies here are lovely, thoughful and very kind, a few even emailed me useful information to help me get a kelly - EliseLady etc Thanks again!x. So, I think you are doing the right thing family / son wise, they come before bags. Good luck to you and hope to see you around the forum.x
Oh, I have a small section of the free hermes ribbon they wrap gifts in, long story, but thats it!x