Is there any way to get an item off the UK website if you're from the US?

inkfade

Apr 30, 2017
There's an SLG I really want, but I've only found it on the UK website. It's the tea rose key loop in sand/taupe signature canvas. Is it possible for me to obtain this in any way if I'm located in the US?

I looked on both sites, they didn't have the item, unfortunately. :sad: Do you know how I would go about dealing with a parcel forwarding service?
I used a service called myukmailbox.com and it went very smoothly. I paid through paypal and had the package sent to them and then onto me. Their communication was excellent. I don't think I would recommend them for such a small item if that is all you want though, because shipping/handling would be cost prohibitive. Also the foreign transaction fees from paypal and the exchange rate added to the cost. Sorry I can't be much more help than that.

Reactions: katev
There's an SLG I really want, but I've only found it on the UK website. It's the tea rose key loop in sand/taupe signature canvas. Is it possible for me to obtain this in any way if I'm located in the US?
Is this what you're looking for?

33087_gdsd_a0