Is there any way to find out what bags are at the outlet without actually going?

Yup...Ebay is really accurate. I see the same mff and FP deletes on there every day...
I think you would honestly get better info here than calling an SA at an outlet. I have had nothing but aggravation from them.
And client tracker? Heh. I put myself on client track for the purple embossed Audrey in october I think it was(and a week later got it by other means)...and they called me about two weeks ago saying, "oh, we have that purple embossed MAGGIE you were on client track for."
Huh?

Yeaaaaahhhh....I'll stick with TPF. ;)

Yup...Ebay is really accurate. I see the same mff and FP deletes on there every day...
I think you would honestly get better info here than calling an SA at an outlet. I have had nothing but aggravation from them.
And client tracker? Heh. I put myself on client track for the purple embossed Audrey in october I think it was(and a week later got it by other means)...and they called me about two weeks ago saying, "oh, we have that purple embossed MAGGIE you were on client track for."
Huh?

Yeaaaaahhhh....I'll stick with TPF. ;)[/QUOTE

The gals at TPF know more than MOST SAs in the darn store -
That tickles me - But when you spending that type of money you should know