Is there ANY way that I can find the ever elusive OVAL clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The dilemma: oval clutches are no where to be found. I know it's a discontinued style but have had no luck with ebay, bonanzle, realdealcollections, and am even on Erica's list. Has anyone heard of a clutch lying around at any department store or Bal? Thanks :shrugs:

2. I really wish I could help you - the oval clutch is such a brilliant design, I wish they would bring it back. None of the other Balenciaga clutches have caught my eye quite like the oval has.

3. I wish I knew were those 2 pfers found those clutches.

4. I've heard there are ovals in the Taipei's Mitsukoshi store. Anyone know if this is still true? I live in the U.S. though

5. I heard this is a site that has 3 ovals. It is a Thailand brand name site. Does anyone know the address?

6. dstar84 BUY IT NOW before i do it , i'm sooo tempted! wish it were a black one :crybaby:

7. i wanted to get a white oval but was settled for a black one from Taipei's Mitsukoshi store couple months ago and i believe there was still another black one left at the time

8. how much did you pay for it? do they ship to the USA ? thankyou ! :P

9. There are currently 3 Oval Clutches on Bonanzle from a PFer.