Is there any sleeve that fits a Macbook Pro 16?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all, curious if anyone knows of an LV sleeve that will fit the huge 2019 Macbook Pro 16? As best I can tell, the largest one they have is the Pochette Jour GM but its posted dimensions make no sense, so I can't tell how large it really is and no local store has it:

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/pochette-jour-gm-taurillon-initials-lg-%E2%80%93-l14-nvprod1000212v

Detailed Features

• 13.78 x 9.84 x 0.79 inches
    • 15.6 x 19.5 x 6.2 inches
    Obviously it can't have two different sets of dimensions. Given the second set seems completely invalid for this product, I'm unfortunately assuming the first is accurate. If that's the case, it would be about a third of an inch too narrow for the 14.09 inch width of the laptop, but otherwise it sounded like it would almost fit.

Thanks

2. I checked the dimensions too. Originally the Etiu Voyage MM and GM sizes were designed to hold 13” and 15” devices (and the 16” model’s housing is almost identical to the 15” model). But weirdly, it is also smaller just by a little than what would be needed. The European site seems to have more accurate dimensions, (although LV can be notoriously inaccurate online)

MacBook Pro 16”: 35,79 cm in width
    Pochette Jour GM: 35 cm
    Etui Voyage GM: 33 cm

7h5f921 likes this.