Is there any more hope to find Pomme D'amour Coeur?

Jan 16, 2007
I just want to kick myself for not getting the coeur coin bag in Pomme D'amour when I was visiting Taipei last month. The SA there showed me the last one they had and I hesitated. Since I got back, I've been to all of the Southern California LV boutiques and they basically told me that I'm out of luck now. Should I even try to find it in some other LV boutiques?

They are completely sold out in the US! :crybaby: Your only chance may be ebay or another LV reseller. But be prepared for sticker shock! I originally wanted Pomme, but found a Framboise for a little over retail. It was worth it to me for an LE item as cute as the Coeur. Pomme is going for the most $$$, 2nd is Framboise, and MC seems to be closest to retail. Good Luck finding one!

i was lucky enough to get one for a little over retail from a friend... :smile: i was desperate as i had wanted one and was on the waitlist, third on list at my store but they only received 1 pomme, 2 framboise and a couple of MC... and I only wanted the pomme, and couldn't get it :sad::sad:

I've been on the waiting list since mid-Feb and no luck! When I was in Taipei during the first week of March, I was told they were all sold out of the Pomme and Framboise coeurs :crybaby:

I think you will have to resort to ebay but brace yourself for the prices! :wtf: I'm in Cali too and I finally broke down and got the perle coeur from an ebay seller for about $50 above retail after waiting & calling all over! I have all but given up hope for a pink one 'cuz the prices are soooo steep! Good Luck with your search!