Is there any love still for Carly?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Everything I found was rather old. Do any of you still own or wear your Carly? Let's see how many are still out there, post your pics! These three will be with me always. My first love, Carly...:love:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 534
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 532
Carly is what first hooked me into COACH in 2007. I purchased the large black signature with brass, the large mahogany signature with dark brown trim and brass, and finally the Large tonal signature in natural with white trim and silver. I sold my S-I-L the tonal last month. I decided to keep the other two after much deliberation because they are so sturdy and I do not mind taking them places I would not take my leathers. Plus, there is the sentimental value too :smile:. I will post pics later on!

Still have her, still like her, but I haven't really carried her in a long time--heavy plus strap is too wide and slips off.

image-1099281172.jpg

That's my iPad iand some work memos in there.

Still have her, still like her, but I haven't really carried her in a long time--heavy plus strap is too wide and slips off.

View attachment 2006471

That's my iPad iand some work memos in there.

The Carly was my HG Coach bag when they were released. I finally got one and I loved it. I had the same problem with the strap slipping off so I gave it to a friend who absolutely loves it. :biggrin: I will always love this style and bags similar in style.

I got into Coach after Carly was already gone from FP. I did score a sateen MFF Carly in the steel (gray/blue) color at the outlet a year or so ago though, and I love her! I wish I'd gotten one of the fuchsia sateen ones too.

I missed the original Carly boat, and got a large Ergo in her place at the time. I always wanted one, but I thought that ship had sailed....then I found a used large black leather one in GREAT condition on craigslist and I snatched her up! She is my workhorse, I have not babied that bag like I do my others, because she was only $45 and the leather is so thick, and she still looks fantastic. I was so glad I was in the right place at the right time!

Carly is what got me hooked on Coach in 2009 (when I also joined up here), they were at the outlets then. I got the ivory/saddle leather Carly and I still have her and love her! I also have a chocolate brown Carly I got off ebay later. I think it's a pretty classic, timeless bag, and even if it's not I'll keep wearing mine. Right now I'm just so hooked on my Legacy bags I can't seem to switch out of them.

Carly was my first coach! She came straight from the fp store all wrapped up and perfect. My dh bought her for me when we first started dating. That feels like forever ago but its just been 5 years. Carly was the one that started it all and I still love her and use her frequently. :smile:

Carly was my first coach! She came straight from the fp store all wrapped up and perfect. My dh bought her for me when we first started dating. That feels like forever ago but its just been 5 years. Carly was the one that started it all and I still love her and use her frequently. :smile:

That was my very same experience! Except we were already married. My husband was home for two weeks from deployment and bought it as a gift...little did he know what he was getting into. I always liked Coach products but Carly is the one that made me bite. It's my go anywhere bag that will never get old to me. I've had others that I bought and later sold but my Carly's are special.