Is there any difference between motiva, mentor, and bellagel?

liniv684

May 14, 2020
I listed hershe and marble for my boob job but I want to add 1 or 2 more clinics. Also I searched up more about boob job, and it looked like most of them use either motiva, mentor, bellagel. Has anyone seen it in real life? How does it feel?

I am also looking to do breast augmentation. And it seems that most doctors recommend motiva and mentor. Motiva seems to be the best option but a tad expensive.

If possible, do let me know how your consultation with Marble or Hershe was as well as the prices they quoted you. I have only consulted at Hyundai Aesthetics as they are having breast promotions now. Consultation went well but I'm looking to consult another 1 or 2 more clinics before deciding!

I listed hershe and marble for my boob job but I want to add 1 or 2 more clinics. Also I searched up more about boob job, and it looked like most of them use either motiva, mentor, bellagel. Has anyone seen it in real life? How does it feel?

Hi! I've only touched Motiva Ergonomix and the round Mentor implant. Both are soft to me. But I chose Motiva because of the technology - round when lying flat, teardrop shaped when standing...

I got my boob job done at hershe with Motiva. The consultant let me touch all different types of implant at the clinic.
I think Motiva had the most natural and realistic texture! Love both texture and shape