Is there *any* chance of finding a Magenta bag in stores now?

*Jem*

Lynnsanity
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hopefully my auctions will end well and I'll have enough $$$ to get another B-bag :yahoo: but.......... I'm dying for magenta:heart: I dream about magenta:shame:

I know ebay is an option but I'd rather purchase from a store. I'm open to any style.

Any sightings?

Very unlikely but there was a magenta shoulder bag seen at Neiman Marcus San Francisco recently. We're all speculating if it's the same one that keeps getting bought and returned over the better part of this year. I've seen it myself a number of times at the store. It disappears and comes back after awhlie. :confused1:

sorry *Jem*, but e-bay & consignment stores are the only places to find them now, but they do pop up from time to time:girlsigh:...someone won a beautiful BNWT magenta work on e-bay today!!!

When I was selling my Magenta Purse there were 7 or 8 Magenta bags on the same time, I had to list my Purse twice before it sold. I also had the Magenta Shoulder in the metallic and the regular. One was returned and one was sold. Good things come to those who wait....:sweatdrop:

When I was selling my Magenta Purse there were 7 or 8 Magenta bags on the same time, I had to list my Purse twice before it sold. I also had the Magenta Shoulder in the metallic and the regular. One was returned and one was sold. Good things come to those who wait....:sweatdrop:

Yes Donna, I missed your magenta purse!!! :smile: