Is there any black glazed E/W Modern Chain Tote?

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
After looking at the N/S Modern Chain Tote posted in other thread, i started drooling over the E/W Modern Chain Tote!!! :drool: Can anyone of u post the pic for me to see again? I remembered i saw it somewhere before, but can't find it now...

How much is the E/W Modern Chain Tote black glazed calfskin?

Thanks a lot!!! :smile::smile:

I just got a brown glazed calfskin e/w modern chain tote, but it is going back because e/w doesn't look good on me. I want to get a n/s!! The e/w was $2700.

I just got a brown glazed calfskin e/w modern chain tote, but it is going back because e/w doesn't look good on me. I want to get a n/s!! The e/w was $2700.

I already have an e/w in black and After seeing how stunning Jenn looks with her n/s I want one too.
I haven't seen the brown glazed - how do you like it?

I have pre-ordered a E/W black Modern Chain tote from my SA, but the price is $2750???

Can someone post the pic of E/W black MC tote for me to take a look? The SA said the bag won't arrive in next few days.

I think this is the bag that's available at the Chanel boutique in Tysons Corner. It's $2750. You can call and ask for Indra--she just sent me a picture of it to my phone (if i could figure out how to download the picture I would post it here!).