Is there another sale?

Does this basically replace their sale section on regular US website?

I don't think this replaces the Spring clearance sale...the outlet stuff looks pretty old...maybe 2 or 3 seasons back on some of the stuff.

Seems like brands are holding off launching their spring clearance sales--but since the sale launched in Australia I'd expect the US sale to open soon.

I’ve been looking for a Sandringham trench coat mid-length in colour rose for a while now, but no luck....I was hoping there will be some kind of online outlet since all Uk/Ireland stores are closed..has anyone seen this beauty
3C1E9009-7A7D-4F09-BC9B-075CB106FDB6.jpeg

I’ve been looking for a Sandringham trench coat mid-length in colour rose for a while now, but no luck....I was hoping there will be some kind of online outlet since all Uk/Ireland stores are closed..has anyone seen this beauty
View attachment 4746189

Gorgeous colour! I can't wait to get back into the outlets when they re-open, Burberry is always the first stop for me if I go to Cheshire Oaks or Bicester :nuts:

Is there UK/Ireland digital outlet maybe...can’t find it :sad:
I've been looking for this too, I haven't found it yet :sad:

So I was browsing the website today, and could find no sale... but I did have an old Burberry tab open on something which I liked and it shows it as 50% off and can add to bag! It doesn’t show up however as an item any longer on the site unless you have the specific link. Perhaps they’re preparing for an upcoming sale?!