Is there another sale?

So I was browsing the website today, and could find no sale... but I did have an old Burberry tab open on something which I liked and it shows it as 50% off and can add to bag! It doesn’t show up however as an item any longer on the site unless you have the specific link. Perhaps they’re preparing for an upcoming sale?!

I hope so! I've been waiting for the sale to start!! :nuts:

I’ve been looking for a Sandringham trench coat mid-length in colour rose for a while now, but no luck....I was hoping there will be some kind of online outlet since all Uk/Ireland stores are closed..has anyone seen this beauty
View attachment 4746189
I’ve seen this in the outlet but sometime mid to late last year. It’s a beautiful piece, and I tried it on as well but I’m not good at maintaining lighter colors so I passed. Saw it in US as well as Canada so hopefully you still find it in UK.

Last edited:
For anyone in the UK - found a workaround if you’re keen to start browsing (and purchasing!) from the sale.

Go onto the Burberry site and select any country which has already begun online sales to ship to - i.e the US

Then select whatever item you like, and select the country to ship to back to your own, and it’ll display the item at sale price and you can add to bag and check out! :smile:

I used to love Burberry’s online sales and always made purchases, but the sales have been disappointing for the last couple of years, at least in Canada. They used to mark down some classic pieces including their check scarves and cashmere/wool coats but not anymore. I was lucky enough to to score a pale grey cashmere scarf in the modern check at 40% off from Nordstrom today.

Reactions: Roz2019 and kazm13
If you have an outlet store highly recommend checking it out. Was doing some shopping for my sister and they had a few purses for $350 but my sister probably wouldn’t like the colors. I picked up a shirt for $94. Burberry has it on their site for $475.