Is there another company besides RM that makes a bag

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
with the same dog latches on the sides of the bag? Anyone know?

Yesterday, while walking and shopping in NYC with my DD, I noticed two women wearing my next bag! I immediately told by DD, "That's it!! That's the next bag I buy!"

Description: One was wearing a tan color and the other in black. No studs, over the shoulder with the same look as the Mini Nikki shoulder strap, except the front of the bag looked pleated and the strap looked like approx. 7 - 8 inches (medium sized shoulder bag) and it looked like a zipper top closure. Once again, I didn't stop the girl's who were wearing the bag to ask! :sad: I felt I couldn't or my DD would be pissed! All I did while walking Manhattan was look at the bags everyone had on! BTW I noticed the overall trend, midtown, were shoulder bag wearers and not handheld!

with the same dog latches on the sides of the bag? Anyone know?

Yesterday, while walking and shopping in NYC with my DD, I noticed two women wearing my next bag! I immediately told by DD, "That's it!! That's the next bag I buy!"

Description: One was wearing a tan color and the other in black. No studs, over the shoulder with the same look as the Mini Nikki shoulder strap, except the front of the bag looked pleated and the strap looked like approx. 7 - 8 inches (medium sized shoulder bag) and it looked like a zipper top closure. Once again, I didn't stop the girl's who were wearing the bag to ask! :sad: I felt I couldn't or my DD would be pissed! All I did while walking Manhattan was look at the bags everyone had on! BTW I noticed the overall trend, midtown, were shoulder bag wearers and not handheld!

Are you talking about something that looks like the original Mini Nikki (with just one shoulder strap) or something that looks like the newer Mini Rikki (which has the original one shoulder strap plus a longer, cross-body strap)?

I am intrigued...and happy that shoulder bags are in, because I can't do satchels, lol!

ChaiLatte, Thanks! The front of the bag looked very similar to that but the sides had the RM latches which I love and the singles shoulder strap with the triangular piece that connects to the bag. This is why I thought how could it not be an RM!! Oh, once again, I learned a lesson! I have to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

Could it have been a Coach Sabrina or Audrey, carried by the shoulder strap instead of the satchel handles? They both have the front pleats and the side clips...

images

images

Good luck!