Is there an online Coach Lookbook?

Here is one more! I like that it's a flat bag, but I was a little unsure because the pockets are so close together. OMG, I just noticed that it's a double-strapped tote. I wonder how this bag looks IRL. It's a cute colour in the light blue. I think I'll stick with my initial reaction--it's a cute bag. :graucho:

That's the end of my delete list rescued. :P

Attachments

• 12258_d1.jpg
    12258_d1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
Here are a few more to end this category and then we move onto the main one: HANDBAGS! :tup:

The last picture is a bag that's sooooo weird with the fringes that I cannot help but add this to the 'other' section because I would not be caught dead carrying this, but I love looking at it because it's unusual.

I have to look at more of this when I have time, but i just have to say I HAVE THAT FRINGE BAG!!!! :roflmfao:

Ooops, sorry Baglady39. :shame: I had a feeling you'd own that one. You've got the other Kikko fringe one--the one your hubby doesn't like. I don't know what he'd think of the fringy Ali--as long as you're not wearing both together while going out with him. ;)

^^ Hee hee, no reason to apologize! Yeah, I have both Kikis as well. Actually DH LOVES fringe!! I am the one that's sometimes not sure if I can pull it off...like I have not bought the Madison tote that's $1k because it's HUGE, but he always asks me why I don't buy that one in the purple! The SAs tried to get me to buy it too. I MIGHT buy it if found at the outlet, but that's one fringe that I feel would most likely be overwhelming on me. The Kiki is very long, which is bad, but it doesn't have a huge amount of fringe IMO, and it has beautiful detailing on the strap. I've never really liked Soho much...that was one exception!

I tried the Kiki too and it looked like too much on me and if I bought such a bag, I'd have to grow a serious attitude marching down the street with it. I don't think I'd even go near the Madison fringe--unless I put on a 1920s flapper outfit.

I did have some leather fringe vests and skirts, but I donated them to the Salvation Army--and lost lots of money. I've never even used them either. So, I'll steer clear of fringey stuff.

Your hubby sounds like such a wonderful supportive guy and even encourages you to get more daring styles.

Okay, I've saved the best for last. It appears as though nobody is checking this thread as I am happily uploading--no matter.

Okay.......H-A-N-D-B-A-G-S-!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I find intriguing about the black one on the end (right side) is that it looks EXACTLY like a LV 35 Speedy in black leather. Ironic, eh?

Do you know what the style # is on the middle bag with the lilac edging?

coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/2601_d1.jpgcoach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/2267_d1.jpgcoach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/2603_d1.jpgcoach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/2119_d1.jpgcoach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/2783_d1.jpg

There was one exactly like this on ebay in yellow awhile back. I watched it and almost bought it. A classic Coach. It's featured in my Handbags book I have.

attachment.php