is there an age when you don't really have to be a stay at home mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't even know me, don't accuse me of anything.:blah:

She's a rail thin girl. . what about that exactly is shallow?
you don't notice if you are a little heavier than your best bud?
Whatever.

:shocked: :wtf:
Can we please be mature? Not everyone is as shallow as you and care so about outter apperance.

Umm.....HELLO?:wtf:

YOU have no kids YET feel compelled to share your parenting wisdom with US MOMS????:Push: :rolleyes:

UMMM..NOT.Then you Diss a MOD to top it off?
WHO IS IMMATURE??????????????HELLO?REALITY CHECK GIRLFRIEND:shrugs:

I happen to know Swanky is a fab SAHM..Like myself....Perhaps one day you can contribute wisely to this topic when you have actually had some parenting experience yourself????:shocked: :wtf

:wtf:

Umm.....HELLO?:wtf:

YOU have no kids YET feel compelled to share your parenting wisdom with US MOMS????:Push: :rolleyes:

UMMM..NOT.Then you Diss a MOD to top it off?
WHO IS IMMATURE??????????????HELLO?REALITY CHECK GIRLFRIEND:shrugs:

I happen to know Swanky is a fab SAHM..Like myself....Perhaps one day you can contribute wisely to this topic when you have actually had some parenting experience yourself????

If you feel you are so much more mature please feel free to belittle me :smile:

^^lighten up statfan, it was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you shouldn't call people immature and shallow. . . it's not nice :yucky:
I didn't call you names. . . ironic, me being the one called immature.

would it matter?

It was a joke, going along w/ some silliness from me in earlier posts, but say I was serious, she's thin. So what?
You feel the need to start something because my eyes can see that my friend is thin?
Anyhow, like I said before, this is better suited for a PM, next time you have a problem w/ me, PM me, no need to air it out and call me names in public, we don't allow people to treat other members that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.