Is there an age when wearing the bum bag...

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
Looks "wrong". I love the bum bag but I feel that it is a style that works best on a younger woman. Any thoughts? I know I should just wear what I love, but I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are about it. Thanks in advance for the input!!!

Personally I think it depends on size and style. I'm 5'9" and about 160lbs. I found the bumbag hit me in an awkward way. If the strap were longer and it could hand a little lower, I would have been in. I don't love how it sits across my chest and prefer something that sits more on my hip. Given my height and the strap - this wasn't going to happen.

Definitely no! I see bumbags worn by people young and old carrying it
Personally I think it depends on size and style. I'm 5'9" and about 160lbs. I found the bumbag hit me in an awkward way. If the strap were longer and it could hand a little lower, I would have been in. I don't love how it sits across my chest and prefer something that sits more on my hip. Given my height and the strap - this wasn't going to happen.
Thank you for both of your feedback. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to try the bag on yet, but I agree, I want it to hang lower. I am only 5’2” so maybe it would work for me.

Nope! I’m barely 5ft and don’t prefer it as a waist bag on my short torso. I have a full chest and like it as a sling in the front but it’s most convenient as a sling in the back. I also like it as a simple hobo. I am not old but I’m not 20 either and I don’t find it having and age limit. For my personal taste, this bag works for all. HTH :flowers:

Congrats! Do you love it?
It is really comfortable and holds a lot! I think it will quickly become a favorite. I did also try on the empriente version, which is gorgeous, but it is smaller. I hate having to downsize too much, so I went with the monogram. Here is what fits, but I have to say a smaller wallet works a little better.

IMG_1379.jpeg