Is there a way to get a seller's contact info from paypal? (off-ebay transaction)

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
I think I got scammed from someone I thought was legit. She had all positive feedback (not a lot, but no problems thus far) so I felt comfortable buying from her off of LJ.

I paid over a week ago, and when I asked when she was going to send it, she said that she would send on Thursday after all of the funds went into her bank account (red flag?). Thursday rolls around, and she hasn't responded. I email her again on Saturday asking for proof of mailing, and she said she was going to mail it that day.

Now it's 5 days later, and she hasn't responded to any of my messages or emails. I filed a claim with paypal since she is unresponsive, but since she withdrew the money I won't get anything back.

Is there a way I can request her contact information via paypal so I can file mail fraud on her? I just want her address and phone number so I can send it to her attorney general so it's documented. I know you can do it on ebay, but I don't know how to do it with paypal. All I have to go on is her email address right now.

Ah... I just saw that she was pregnant and I think she might have given birth (she's due in a couple of weeks). I'm totally understanding of that, but since there's no communication I can't be sure if that's why she's MIA.

How should I handle this situation now?

I just messaged her saying I just saw that she was due right around now, and if she had given birth, I totally understand, and I asked her to PM me ASAP.