is there a wait list for the new vernis color?

k i'm soo behind in LV news so sorry if this is the dumbest question ever but what are the new vernis and epi colors?

lol. Not to worry... I'm as surprised as you are and I've been on the board almost everyday for the past week! :lol:

Hmm... I bet the Candy Apple Red Vernis color is gonna look hott! I dunno why, but when I think of the new Vernis Candy Apple Red color, a Corvette and that Special Order Bucket that was on eBay a while back come to mind? :shrugs:

Does anyone know if they ever came out with 6 key holders in Vernis? That would be pretty in Candy Apple Red too! I wish they would come out with some 6 key ones in pretty colors. Seems like they think only men have lots of keys!

Well...I think you should ask your SA. My SA (who I think might actually be the manager) was already starting to formulate a list for the various Spring Bags!!! :wtf: I was shocked, and then I got caught up in the moment and put my name on their list for the LOVE tote bags...I would hate not being able to get one (if I decided I liked it). :sweatdrop: Anyway, so...the moral of the story is: Ask your SA because they might be taking names already for the new vernis and epi colors...ya never know!:shrugs: