Is there a tPF hang tag Three of us almost ran into each other at the outlet

I totally love this Idea...

I was out and about for the 4th and we meet a lady from St Paul and she a Sabrina and she was all dressed up and I thought diffent tPF'er... I also went to the Sawgrass outlet and a lovely lady had a Zoe and I we were talk and I mentioned the tPF and she told me she was a member but I did not ask which one..

It would tag it on to all my bags (tPF) it should be in several colors

Great idea! I'm in! I was thinking about this the other day when I went to my hardware store they had shiny, round brass tags for .39 each that are ready to be engraved....hmmmm.

I'd say you have a better chance at them saying tPF then saying COACH! I doubt Coach would ever go for that...but when you guys figure it out let me know..I'm game for whatever it is!

I really want to keep the ball rolling on this. If anyone has a design idea or an idea how to contact the necessary powers that be for permission, please let me know.

I would imagine the less complicated the design, the better, but it needs to be something we can spot!

I found several at the online kink the earlier poster mentioned. I really liked this one though because I think it's kind of shaped like a purse. Silver only though.

http://www.artpromos.com/detail.asp?id=955&deptid=176

They have hearts and other shapes, pages of ideas. I know there's a place here where I live that does this sort of thing too.

Last edited: