Is there a tPF hang tag Three of us almost ran into each other at the outlet

I'm going to go to Michaels and get some of that foamy stick on stuff and make a hangtag until you guys come up with something better. That way I won't miss any TPFer's at the outlet in the mean time. :P

I would LOVE if there was some identifier.. I always wonder if other Coachies are TPFers, and if I'm at the outlets, I wonder if I'm missing out on the chance to meet a fellow TPF friend! It would be nice to have something TPF to identify others, especially at the outlets--you're bound to run into a TPF friend there eventually!

Last edited:
I just sent this to Vlad...

Hi,

On the Coach forum, I suggested we should have a Coach tPF hangtag to identify us, I understand tPF had one a while back. I want to contact you & Coach to see if it can be done. Well, contacting you first . Then I'll see if I can get a design together with other members and get approval from Coach.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you-- lizmil

Maybe we should just all purchase those dog tags they sell on Etsy.com that says "I'm NOT a FAKE!" That would certainly narrow it down for us!!!

I'll find the link. Then when you're getting ready to go to the outlet/boutique just switch it onto whatever purse you'll be carrying!!!

You can also have brass and/or silver dog tags custom made almost anywhere! Maybe we should have it read:

TpF
LoveCoachMore <insert TpF ID>
I :heart: COACH

^^^Just have the engraving centered ofcourse!!!

We could sidestep the issues all together by leaving off both TPF and Coach, and just getting the metal dog tags with our screen names on them! :tup:

A TPF-designed fob/charm on your bag would be nice!
And kinda incognito to SAs!

I belong to another group, for a band
We ID'd ourselves somewhat similarly for meet ups