Is there a Soho tote that looks like a Gigi?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I tried to go through the reference section here on the site, but it was daunting. I thought I saw a Gigi at the outlet recently. I called when I got home because I didn't check while I was there, got "kid distracted." THe SA told me ait wasn't a Gigi it was a Soho bag, he said the lining was beige like in the signature bags, I kind of didn't believe it.

opps,

Do you know what that would be so I could look online? He said it was (I forget price) but the redline would have made it $250~ iish

it had two pockets on the front with those slide in clasps and was a light yellow-ish beige.

Last edited:
I'll try to find pictures...brb....

I just got these pics from the reference library. Is this what you saw?
attachment.php

100_0135.jpg

Last edited:
The top one looks a lot like it, but I think the buckles were the kind where you push down & slide in not sure.... and the leather would have been a whiter yellow.

Gosh my description sure helps. How did you find it without going through 83 pages or whatever?

The top one looks a lot like it, but I think the buckles were the kind where you push down & slide in not sure.... and the leather would have been a whiter yellow.

Gosh my description sure helps. How did you find it without going through 83 pages or whatever?
Maybe they've re-designed this bag again. It's MFF and maybe it does have the push down & slide buckles now. I think you're right. Currently it comes in bright yellow and pink. Maybe whiter yellow, I don't know. I found these pictures easy because I knew it was a MFF bag so I went to the MFF reference thread right away.