Is there a small version of the miu miu bow bag?

identita0

Jun 19, 2008
you can call the saks at south coast... i saw a small black bow last week, and i saw the alluminio bag someone here had just purchased! also a sughero bow... good luck

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Asia
Definitely try calling Saks South Coast Plaza. +1-714-540-3233! Call them now, they're still open.

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
I find the small bow a little too small. It's actually just right for my height and build but I find it difficult to get things out of it.

I was also afraid of tearing the sealant on the sides of the bag because the 'opening' tend to get stretched. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the black bow but I've seen cracks on the display model (in Saks BH). However, since it's black, the cracks are not that obvious.

Feb 5, 2008
Yup, the Spring/Summer was released with the small bow. It's really rare though, I've only met 1 tPFer who owned the small bow. And your best bet is eBay OR you can track it down with all your hope :tup:

I also agree with linpaddy's opinions about the small bow. The medium is perfect for me, I can't imagine it being any smaller...