Is there a risk....

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
I'm considering the bone colored gathered sophia.
1) Is there a risk of color transfer with this bag ?
2) I haven't seen it IRL- I'm assuming bone is off white meaning its not stark white as "white" would be...but how would you best describe this bone color ? just slightly off white or more towards a really,really light oatmeal ?
Thanks for your insights ladies...

I haven't seen it IRL, but I believe that there is going to definitely be a risk of color transfer with this bag. If you love the color, get it and be careful with it. There are tons of ways to protect it, such as:

apple condition it before you use it- this helps! I had a white leather bag that I did this to and then if I saw the start of color transfer, I put more conditioner on and rubbed it right off (the color transfer)

wash the brand new dark stuff a couple times before wearing with your light colored bag or don't wear it with your light colored bag

I saw it this past week in the shoulder bag (??? maybe it was the sophia???) and fell in love. I remember it being more of a creamy color ( "a really,really light oatmeal" ) than a light version of bright white. I do not care for white bags so much and like I said, this one left an imprint as being gorgeous.

Here are some comparison pictures of the plain bone Sophia and the gathered bone Sophia. Maybe you can get an idea of the color from this pic.

DSCN2523.jpg