is there a rhinoplasty that would work on my nose?!

knightworker12

Feb 8, 2018
The strange thing is I look fine from the front, but not good from the side. I don't want to change my frontal appearance, but don't know how to avoid it. I can't have the septum raised because my nose would be too far from my mouth.. and I can't have the nostril filled in because there's no skin to fill it in with.

My questions are:

1. I've seen many bad nose surgeries, even expensive ones, and my nose isn't as simple as most so I'm afraid of making it worse. Can anyone recommend a specific technique or procedure that would work on my nose?
2. What is the budget I should be expecting?
3. Can anyone recommend a surgeon who is used to doing this specific procedure?

Attachments

• front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 532
  • side2.png
    side2.png
    23 KB · Views: 529
Yes there are rhinoplasty options for your case, But please be sure to choose the right surgeon who has the knowledge in fixing such issues. I myself had a similar problem.. My nostrils were very visible from the side and my columella was hanging. (the middle part between your nostrils.) I recently traveled to South Korea recently and was able to successfully fix both these issues. I am so happy with my outcome, and would highly recommend my hospital and Dr!

I think you need a reconstructive rhinoplasty. See if you can get any recommendations for a surgeon from any relatives or colleagues. Make sure you tell the surgeon exactly what you are looking for during your initial consultation. If you are in Ontario, you can consult Dr. Andres Gantous at Toronto Facial Plastic Surgery.