Is there a real difference between a mini skinny and the medium skinny?

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
I was wondering what if any difference there is between the mini skinny and the medium skinny? I only notice about an inch difference in the overall size, but other then that are there any other differences?
The Coach site doesn't have any pictures of the interiors :sad:

Madison OP art mini skinny
4 1/2" (L) x 3" (H)

poppy signature medium skinny
5" (L) x 3 1/2" (W)

Yes, big difference! The medium is longer and the inside is more spacious and has slots for credit cards. I don't use my minis anymore since buying the mediums.

Yes, big difference! The medium is longer and the inside is more spacious and has slots for credit cards. I don't use my minis anymore since buying the mediums.

Good to know! I am trying to find my mom something for her extra rewards cards and hospital cards, so the medium might be better. I have cards in my mini skinny right now but find it hard to close sometimes.
I wish they had more colour options. Are the ID skinny's the same as the medium? She likes purple so I want her Christmas present to be purple, that way she will forget that it's Coach and more money than she wants me to spend on her LOL!

IMO...the mini skinnies are too small for my liking...I have a medium skinny and I love it! Holds A LOT and is compact at the same time! Other in tPF have and love the mini....:biggrin:

I just checked out the Coach website, and they have a little slideshow about their wallets, including their skinnies... Hopefully that might be of help to you?

I'll check it out! If not I will ask about them at the store Tuesday.
I'm just trying to be sneaky and secretive for Christmas shopping. I want to be able to get in quick and have everything wrapped and in bags before anyone discovers me in the store. :P

I'll check it out! If not I will ask about them at the store Tuesday.
I'm just trying to be sneaky and secretive for Christmas shopping. I want to be able to get in quick and have everything wrapped and in bags before anyone discovers me in the store. :P

I was at the Coach shop today, and I took a good look at the mini and the medium skinny. The mini skinny is very limited. The medium looks like it might be a better fit for you!

I agree the mini skinny does not hold much, I also use them for medical id cards or misc cards. I have a medium skinny which i love holds alot more than the mini skinney much more functional. I have a poppy id skinny with the chain on it and it is only good for holding your id and one or 2 cards, it has a zippered part but you can fit much in it maybe one card, but it is hard to get it out.