is there a popular chanel style that you just don't get?

The Coco Cabas . . . I guess for the $$$ with Chanel I am looking for something a little more timeless and I feel these look too "of the moment" for me. (Could be my age too, I think they look too young for me. But I initially thought same about the Paddington and am now in the hunt, so who knows.) Also the perforated leather is leaving me a little "blah". :shrugs:

wow! every bag that is disliked here, i really really like

i have all kinds of Chanels, mostly classic, but a couple trendy (like the vinyl Coco Cabas and new baby animal) eeeeek don't hire a Chanel shrink for me...at least not yet ;) )

actually, there's not one Chanel i don't like (except that weird one shaped like a pyramid or something the female androids in a sci fi movie would carry), just some that i love, and then some i love and must have! LOL:flowers:

PS Kirsten :roflmfao: the schlong thing love that comment :devil:

It seems that just when I accept that I just "dont get it" I end up getting it. I felt that way about the reissue. I was immune to it. Ended up getting two!
Me too! I didn't get it at first (literally and figuratively) and ended up searching for one and being lucky enough to find one... I love it and treasure it. :heart:

What don't I "get"... nothing. I think I can appreciate everything for its aesthetic. Maybe I won't pay money for it (such as the Cambon and bowling bags) but I still can see what nice bags they are.

Well, there are some that are not my particular style, but the thing I love most is that there are so many styles---something for everyone, I guess. If you like trendy, or lean more towards the timeless, Chanel has a beautiful bag for you!