Is there a point where a Bbag is just plain worn out?

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains!!
I bought an 07 pt "off" the bay (my 1st mistake)
It was listed as an 07 used
I have had 07, used bags and they have been wonderful!
This one was stinky, all the tassels split and rotten, would tear in two easily. Handles extremely soft and out of shape although not that dirty.
Corners scuffed through amost to cording beneath
small chip or snag in leather
handles in back just pull up entire bag, no definition to opening
sealant gone or cracked, everything curling
loose hair like threads everywhere
owner says too bad it was sold as used

My ? when is used just worn the slam out?:confused1::shrugs:

CMUmom56

Jun 25, 2009
Michigan, United States
So sorry to hear that about your bag -- if it was that badly "used" the original owner should never have sold it. How can someone justify taking money for a bag that most likely was abused and not gently used like a Bal ought to be. I say what goes around, comes around -- she will get what's coming to her -- a stinky, "used" Bal that she purchased on the "bay" -- LOL :tup:

AlohaDC

Aug 5, 2009
Washington, DC
Yikes, sorry to hear that muggles. It does sound like the Bal was abused. :tdown: How sad! I mean, an 07 sounds fairly recent to me. I agree with CMU, if you're not able to get any refund whatsoever, what goes around comes around.

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains!!
Thank you! When I saw 07 used, I thought cool that will be great, had many 07 used and some were like new. This was more 07 abused! I am still in negotations about a return if she won't agree I will do a cc chargeback!

rvara2009

Aug 22, 2009
Hi! .... I am glad to hear you got your money back. Unfortunately, I was sold a fake bag and the user refuses to admit she was wrong. She says she didn't know and wont give me a refund ....

Whats a chargeback? ... I paid by paypal.

Thanks

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Hi! .... I am glad to hear you got your money back. Unfortunately, I was sold a fake bag and the user refuses to admit she was wrong. She says she didn't know and wont give me a refund ....

Whats a chargeback? ... I paid by paypal.

Thanks
A charge back is when your credit card company helps you get your money back. If you bought it through ebay, there are appropriate steps to follow, probably before you do a charge back.

Post a question on the Ebay section here on the Purse Forum. The girls over there are experts.
Good luck!