Is there a new MINI size Belt bag?

Mountain

Sep 1, 2016
Hi there,
I would like to know if there is a new Mini size belt bag from Celine? I went pass a Celine store and there is a smaller than the original mini size belt bag and I can't find the colour on their website either. I have attached the photo. Would love to know if anyone knowsIMG_1478508481.467606.jpgIMG_1478508502.256348.jpg

Hi guys!
Thanks for replying and responding to my question. I also went out to the boutique and tried on the new size. It's called Micro indeed! Its slightly more square and the shoulder strap is longer which I don't like as I an quite shirt and it hangs lower than hip.

It looks too long for shoulder carry. How tall are you?

Hi. I am only 5"3 and I totally agree it is too long for me. But the SA did say its great for crossbody. However I am not too sure for crossbody as the bag is still quite bulky even without things inside. I prefer the mini

It's too bad they didn't make the shoulder strap adjustable. I don't like the crossbody look on this bag, it's too bulky.

The Mini Belt Bag is perfect for work and the everyday. The Micro was just introduced this weekend and it's an adorable option for a petite girl, though the strap is not adjustable. Right now it's available in Grey, White, and Red in Grained Calfskin.

Reactions: Miss World
I saw the Micro Belt bag at Neiman Marcus yesterday and fell in love! So, here's my dilemma: I plan to be in London next summer. It seems like there is a big price gap between here and Europe for Celine. Should I wait till next summer and save money, OR should I just give myself an early Christmas present now (yes, today! :smile: and stop the torture of waiting?