is there a NEW HERMES BLUE color?

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
a friend was in the store the other day and she said there is a new blue shade that Hermes is introducing (as per SA). our store have ordered a few bags on them (has not arrived yet) but my friend could not remember the actual name of the said new blue shade. :confused1:

it's NOT lagon. she said it's a dark blue sort of like navy but lighter. kind of b/n navy and bleu brighton, does anyone know?

i'm dying to see what it is. pls. feel free to chime in! TIA!

Here is a Blue from some years ago..looks like a sapphire blue but I don't think that's the name....I'm not sure what color this is...

Attachments

• AZAP blue GT 006.jpg
    AZAP blue GT 006.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,584
I have seen a swatch. It is nothing Hermes has ever done before...I agree it has something from Thalassa, but it is quite darker and garyer...I've seen it in Swift , Taurillon and Box... Box looks AB-FAB !

I'm new to the Purse Forum and just wanted to say how nice it is to have a place to go where people understand my obsession!! Very few of my friends "get" my Hermes addiction. I am awaiting the arrival of my fifth Birkin (a BJ 30cm PH) and I love them all like my babies!!!!!!!