is there a NEW HERMES BLUE color?

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
a friend was in the store the other day and she said there is a new blue shade that Hermes is introducing (as per SA). our store have ordered a few bags on them (has not arrived yet) but my friend could not remember the actual name of the said new blue shade. :confused1:

it's NOT lagon. she said it's a dark blue sort of like navy but lighter. kind of b/n navy and bleu brighton, does anyone know?

i'm dying to see what it is. pls. feel free to chime in! TIA!

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
Do you mean Prusse? If so, I've seen a swatch; I would describe it as a darker Thalassa blue....Lovely, but I personally prefer Thalassa!

Jan 29, 2006
USA
I've seen a swatch - it's beautiful - deeper than thalassa or brighton but not as dark as Navy...and - they're doing boxcalf in it!!

perlerare

@ORANGEDAILY
O.G.
May 20, 2006
EUROPE
www.7rueparadis.com
I have seen a swatch. It is nothing Hermes has ever done before...I agree it has something from Thalassa, but it is quite darker and garyer...I've seen it in Swift , Taurillon and Box... Box looks AB-FAB !

GoIrish

Apr 19, 2008
I'm new to the Purse Forum and just wanted to say how nice it is to have a place to go where people understand my obsession!! Very few of my friends "get" my Hermes addiction. I am awaiting the arrival of my fifth Birkin (a BJ 30cm PH) and I love them all like my babies!!!!!!!

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
I'v heard of a new colour called Ocean blue. I asked about it in another thread here but no one seemed to know anything about it.