is there a new backpack coming out?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just heard a youtuber mention that there is a new backpack coming out but she didn't say what it was. i've been off the boards in an effort to not be tempted during this time as i am trying very hard not to buy any new bags right now. that being said, i would love details on any upcoming backpacks that i may be interested in down the line. anyone hear anything??

2. I saw it posted on Instagram and it looks like an updated version (again) of the montsouris backpack. It looks nice and there will be a mini version that looks like it has convertible straps like the psm. I asked my CA about it and she was going to get pricing for me but supposed to be in August.

3. These are probably the backpacks that were mentioned.
    47BD53CA-3A20-453B-A514-8804BB1FC8F7.jpeg

gagabag, JWWIFE, Km2181 and 3 others like this.
  4. So cute, hopefully same dimensions as Sperone and Sperone BB

5. Thanks for the pictures.:tup:

6. ahh thanks everyone. so it does look like the old montsouris minus the leather bottom. i have the vintage montsouris pm and adore that little backpack. i hope that the mini will have crossbody option like the palm springs ..... hmmmm.... thanks again!

7. Crying crocodile tears never purchased the montsouris.:crybaby:

8. Anyone knows when this will be released?

9. Looks like August

10. I hope they come in Damier Ebene also.

JWWIFE likes this.